Om Editing is a popular YouTube channel in the photo editing and reels video editing niche that also shares 3D AI photo prompts for Bing Image Creator along with VN video templates to recreate trending Instagram reels.
Bing Image Creator, also known as Microsoft Copilot Designer, is an AI image generator tool that many people are using nowadays to create amazing pictures to post on social media.
You might have seen some AI images here and there like 3D Wings AI Image, Love Couple Wings AI Photo, Social Media Logo 3D AI Photo and others.
You too can create these kinds of images by entering some lines of text descriptions about the images, and Bing Image Creator will provide you with realistic pictures in just a few seconds.
For your convenience, you’ll get here some text prompts to copy and paste on Bing Image Creator to create viral posts for social media.
Om Editing also shares video templates for VN Video Editor through which you can recreate any trending reel just by replacing the media files with your own photos and video clips.
VN Video Editor templates are found in the form of QR Codes which you can scan through the VN app itself and recreate viral Instagram reels for yourself. All the download links are given below on this page.
How to Create 3D AI Photos with Bing Image Creator?
Bing Image Creator can be accessed through its website, the Bing app or the Microsoft Copilot app on your smartphone. Here’s the process of creating 3D AI Photos through Bing Image Creator.
- Open Bing Image Creator on its website or Bing/Copilot app.
- Type the image prompt in the text area provided on the homepage.
- You can also copy and paste the text prompts given below on this page.
- Click on ‘Join & Create’ and you’ll be redirected to sign in with a Microsoft account.
- If you don’t have one then you can easily create a new Microsoft account just like creating a Gmail account.
- Also, if you’ve already logged in with a Microsoft account earlier then you’ll see the option of ‘Create’ in place of ‘Join & Create’.
- After signing in with your account and typing the image prompt; as you click on the ‘Create’ button, Bing Image Creator will generate four images as per the prompt.
- You can now select any of the images and download them to post on your social media profiles.
In this way, you can very easily create 3D AI Pictures with Bing Image Creator. You can find the text prompts below that you copy and paste to create your own AI images.
3D AI Images Bing Text Prompts
Create a 3D illustration for a profile picture where a 22-year-old boy is sitting on a wingback eagle. He is wearing a casual T-shirt with his name “MAHI” written on it, along with sneakers and sunglasses. The background features “V” in big and capital lime green neon light fonts on the black wall. There should not be his shadow, and there are wings to make it appear as if he is an angel.
Create a 3D illusion for a profile picture where a 24-year-old girl in a white hoodie and blue jeans is sitting casually on a Wingback Chair. Wearing white sneakers, she looks ahead. The background features “Sneha” in big and cursive font red neon light fonts on the black wall. There should not be her shadow, and there are wings to make it appear as if she is an angel.
Create a 3D realistic image for a profile picture where a 22-year-old boy is sitting casually on a white Toyota Supra car. He is wearing a hoodie, sneakers and sunglasses, and he is looking ahead. The background features “Lokesh” in yellow neon light fonts on a dark grey wall along with wings to look like he is an angel.
Create a realistic picture of a 22-year beautiful couple sitting on a wingback chair holding each other’s hands. The boy is wearing a T-shirt, sneakers and sunglasses, and the girl is wearing a saree and sunglasses. Write the name “Mahi ❤️ Sneha” on the dark grey background in a heart-shaped neon signboard along with decorations of flowers, roses and balloons. There are 3D wings behind the wingback chair to look is they are angels.
Create a 3D illustration for a profile picture of an 18-year-old couple sitting comfortably in a wing chair. The boy is wearing a black shirt pants and sunglasses, and the girl is wearing a black saree and sunglasses. He is looking ahead. “KING” and “QUEEN” are written in large font on the black wall in the background.
Create a 3D illusion picture where a boy in a black shirt sits casually on a wingback chair. Wearing sneakers, a black cricket cap, and sunglasses, he looks ahead. The background features “MAHI” in big and capital white fonts on the black wall. There should not be his shadow, and there are wings to make it appear as if he is an angel.
Create a realistic picture of a 22-year-old beautiful young couple celebrating Valentine’s Day looking ahead. The boy is proposing to the girl with a red rose in a kneeled-down position. They are wearing modern casual dress including sneakers and sunglasses. Write the name “NAMAN” on the boy’s shirt and write the name “PRIYA” on the girl’s t-shirt. The wall behind them is decorated with lights and heart-shaped balloons and “Happy Valentine’s Day” is written on a neon light signboard.
Create a 3d illusion for a profile picture where a 22-year-old cute boy in a white hoodie is sitting casually on a black cycle. Wearing sneakers and sunglasses, he looks ahead. The background features his name “MAHI” in big and capital red neon light fonts on the dark grey wall. And there are blue neon glow wings to make it appear as if he is an angel.
Create a 3D illustration of an animated character sitting casually on top of a social media logo “Instagram”. The character must wear casual modern clothing such as jeans, jackets and sneakers shoes. The background of the image is a social media profile page with a user name “MetaStory” and a profile picture that matches.
How to Edit Video with VN Templates QR Codes?
VN Video Editor is a mobile video editing app that provides ready-to-use templates in the form of QR Codes that you can scan through the app and recreate a video by replacing the media files with your photos and video clips in just a few minutes.
Here’s how to edit videos with VN Video Editor QR Code templates.
- Open the VN Video Editor app on your smartphone. If not installed, the VN app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Scanner icon on the upper right corner of the home screen.
- Now, scan the template QR code by selecting it from your phone’s media gallery.
- The video template will be previewed and you’ve to click on ‘Use Template’.
- Now, you’ll be asked to select your own photos and video clips that you want to add to your final edited video.
- After adding your media clips, you can preview the video and then export it to save on your smartphone.