AR Editing is a popular YouTube channel that makes videos about Lightroom presets for cinematic photo editing. You can download these moody presets for free and edit your images on your smartphone.
Lightroom is a photo enhancement and image editing app by Adobe that has some amazing tools for raw photo editing. It also allows presets to edit photos in just a few seconds.
With over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store, Adobe Lightroom is used by most professional photographers and creative people who want to edit their photos easily.
The app has all the raw image-editing tools that you can adjust in your photo manually to make it look a certain way. But, if you are not tech-savvy then you have the option of using a pre-built preset to apply in your photo to edit it instantly.
Nowadays, you can easily get hundreds of Lightroom presets on the Internet as the app is very popular worldwide. Here you will get some of the best Lightroom presets shared by AR Editing YouTube channel that you can download and use to edit your photos.
Photo Editing with Lightroom Presets
- To edit your photos using Lightroom presets, first open the Lightroom mobile app and then select the photo that you want to edit.
- Now click on the Presets option from the bottom toolbar where options like Crop, Edit, Masking and Healing are present.
- Then click on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner, and click on Import Presets.
- Now your phone gallery will be opened from where you have to select the Lightroom presets that you will download from this website. The download link is provided at the bottom of the post.
- As the preset gets imported, it will be visible on the Yours tab under the Presets option.
- Select the preset that you want to apply to your photo, and it will be applied as you tap into it.
This way, you can very easily edit your photos will Lightroom presets in just a few clicks. Here you will get some of the best cinematic Lightroom presets that you can download for free and use to edit your photos.
Presets have some pre-defined effects, filters and adjustments to different image settings, and as you import it into your photo all the effects get applied to that.