In today’s world of social media, everyone wants to post highly edited photos to get noticed by millions of people on the Internet. But not everyone is tech-savvy, so they’re looking for easy ways to edit photos instantly.
Lightroom is a popular photo editing app developed by Adobe that has some amazing features for quick image enhancement with cinematic effects and filters.
It has almost all the raw image editing tools that allow you to adjust the different parameters of an image manually. And for those who don’t know much about these tools, there’s an option of copying settings from a preset and then applying the same settings to your photos.
Lightroom presets have pre-loaded effects, filters and adjustments to different image settings that can be copied into your images. You can easily find 100+ Lightroom Presets on the Internet that you can download and use for cinematic photo editing on your smartphone.
Aarya Editz is a popular YouTuber who makes videos on photo editing sharing presets of Lightroom and Snapseed, another photo editing app owned by Google. Here, you will get to download some of the best Lightroom presets from Aarya Editz’s collection for editing your photos.
How to Edit Photos with Lightroom Presets?
- First of all, install the Lightroom app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store and sign up with Gmail account.
- Now open the photo you want to edit in Lightroom.
- After opening the photo, you’ll see different options in the bottom toolbar like Presets, Crop, Edit, Masking and Healing. Click on the ‘Presets‘ option.
- Now tap on the 3-dots icon in the upper right corner and then click on Import Presets.
- After clicking to Import Presets, your phone’s file explorer will be opened from where you’ve to select the Lightroom Preset which you will get to download from this website.
- Your selected preset will be imported to your Lightroom app. You can find all the imported presets in the Yours tab of the presets section.
- Now apply the Lightroom preset to your photo, and then save the photo to your gallery after exporting it.
This way you can very easily edit a photo with pre-loaded effects, filters and adjustments through Lightroom presets which are usually in .xmp or .dng file formats.
Here are some of the best Lightroom presets of Aarya Editz that you can download and use to edit your photos in just a few seconds.